Web Developer/Product Manager
At our office in Northbrook, IL
Self Expression in Online Buying! People love to buy unique items, customized and personalized to fulfill their needs, taste and desires. The Doogma Designer™ provides online sellers with an easy and cost effective solution to offer their customers a fun interactive buying experience, ensuring users will get exactly what they want. Enabling online customization of a diverse range of products including shoes, musical instruments, trophies, sports uniforms and jewelry, the Doogma technology is so versatile that it can be used to sell every kind of customizable item. With the Doogma Designer™, a complete product Configurator can be setup within a few hours by any graphic designer – no programming is required.
Doogma is an exciting Software-as-a-Service startup providing the best-in-class solution for online sales of custom, personalized and bundled products.
We’re looking for an experienced developer to take on a product management and integration development role. You will be working with our local team, clients and offshore development teams and will be responsible for R&D projects including core development, integrations and client specific projects.
As a member of a very small team that manages an exciting and established startup, you will take on many roles and have the opportunity to be involved in the strategic direction of the company.
- Extensive experience with front-end development (html5, js, angular,…)
- Experience with backend languages (PHP, nodejs) and server management (AWS, Linux,…)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify (open source + hosted)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Friendly and consultative approach
- Self driven, motivated and ability to work well with a small team
- Ability to wear many hats
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a dynamic, capable and creative person who can take on responsibility and is willing to take on lots of initiative with a focus on getting things done.
To apply: please send resume to email@example.com.
A cover letter that covers these two topics will be appreciated:
- What appeals to you about this position?
- Why do you think you’ll be a great contributor at Doogma?